Saturday, September 18, 2010

Lindsay Lohan Fails Drug Test!

Lindsay Lohan has failed once again!!! After already serving time in jail and a stint in rehab, she is sadly back to where she began. Lindsay tested positive on her last two drug tests proving she is most likely not on the path to recovery. The only change we see out of all of this...Lindsay seems to have finally come to realization about her serious problem. Lindsay... (her publicist) released a statement late Friday on her Twitter.


Regrettably, I did in fact fail my most recent drug test and if I am asked, hat I am prepared to appear before judge Fox next week as a result.

Substance abuse is a disease, which unfortunately doesn't go away over night. I am working hard to overcome it and am taking positive steps forward every day. I am testing every single day and doing what I must do to prevent any mishaps in the future.


This was certainly a setback for me but I am taking responsibility for my actions and I'm prepared to face the consequences.

I am so thankful for the support of my fans, loved ones and immediate family, who understand that i am trying hard, but also that I am a work in progress, just as anyone else. I am keeping my faith, and I am hopeful....Thank you all!!! 

Reports are saying her meeting with the judge could come as early as this coming week and could possibly face another 30 days in prison if convicted of violating her probation. This isn't looking good.GossipAllure is praying for you. Stay on track Lilo. Bring out the Mean Girl and overcome this!

Update...story is developing

No comments:

Post a Comment